Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Coveted Maxi Dress from Warehouse

I've been wanting to get this Warehouse maxi dress from the SS12 collection ever since I first saw it in the store at 1 Utama three to four months back. Back then it costed close to RM600 and way off my budget for a dress. So I thought I'd just wait around for it to go on clearance sale. Little did I know that a week later, I couldn't find it on the racks anymore in any of the Warehouse stores! It was that popular!

The dress was still haunting me, so I decided to expand my quest for the dress online about two weeks ago. Checked out the Warehouse online store and found that they were having a sale and the dress only costed GBP60! That's about 40% off the retail price here, after conversion. They don't deliver to Malaysia though, so I planned to get it delivered to my aunt, who lives in London, and pick it up when I get there in August. I was elated at first, only to find out 5 minutes later that my transaction didn't go through. And the next time I checked, the size I wanted was sold out. Another boohoo moment :(

It wasn't meant to be... until I stumbled across the ASOS website a few days ago and they're selling that same coveted dress for GBP70! And they deliver to Malaysia. I've bought stuff from ASOS before and they're pretty reliable and have a decent customer service to attend to you should anything go wrong. It is GBP10 more, but what the heck, if I want it, I'm going to get it. So I've clicked on the check-out button and the dress is now on its way to me! Yay!

Major drama for a dress, but so worth it in the end!
This is how it looks like
Love the criss-cross detailing at the back

No comments:

Post a Comment