Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Counting Down The Days to Europe!

Only one more month to London and Paris with my Mum! This is so exciting, and I'm already thinking of what to pack for the trip. So many questions running through my head! Summer is coming to an end - will it be chilly? How much money should I bring along? I'm surfing the internet for suggestions as I'm typing this entry.

See you soon, Big Ben!
Found this lovely B&W photo of the Eiffel Tower on Trip Advisor. It greatly inspired me to take photos as nice as this one to do the tower justice
Mum and I will be staying with my aunt who lives in London, so we saved tonnes on accommodation. I haven't seen my aunt in 2 years, so the reunion will be something else to look forward to. If anyone has any suggestions or ideas on where to visit, what to eat, what to do, etc. to add to my list, I'm all ears. Now if only work can get OUT of my way this entire month. I can't wait to make friends with scones, tea, eclairs, fish and chips and English roast!

1 comment:

  1. so jeaslous! i miss London! you will have a good time :)

    ReplyDelete