Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Of Mid-week Lunches and Weekend Dinners

So happy I got to spend time with two of my girlfriends last week. I met up with Pam for shopping and dinner at Mid Valley on Wednesday last week. We bought stuff at the newly opened Forever 21 and some shoes and bags as well. The next day, met up with her for again for lunch at Antipodean, Bangsar. I quite like the environment of the cafe - it's small, dark and cosy. I've never had a breakfast platter for lunch before and it was huge! Pam had a Thai beef salad and she said her lunch was like a peanut compared to mine, which is so true. But in my defense, I told her to share it WITH me.

And then on Friday, Adeline, (my high school bestie) and I met up for dinner at Madam Kwan, Empire Gallery, to celebrate her new job offer and to welcome the weekend. No pictures here coz we were too busy chatting and eating. The Malaysian in us could not resist the sambal petai prawn.

Here's to more Girls' Night Outs!
The amount of stuff we bought the previous evening. Well, Pam bought. Only 2 of those bags were mine. Pic is courtesy of Pam's Twitter account
Pam and her latte
Pam's salad
Felt a bit odd having a breakfast platter for lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment