Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Walking The "Kors"way

I heard from a lot of people that there were many events planned for the entire last week. I myself attended two - a mid-week M.A.C event and yesterday's Michael Kors store opening at 1 Utama. It was a medium-sized party and not too crowded, which was good. I liked what the organizers did to keep the event private - they erected blocks of "walls" to cordon off the party area so outsiders couldn't see what was happening inside, unless they sneak a peek from between those "walls".


I tagged along as Pam's plus one and got reunited with Vanessa and Fiona after a long time of not seeing them. There was a ribbon-cutting ceremony and speeches which makes up the normal fanfare of store launches. Michael Kors does have some really nice bags which is a definite plus point for me.

Vanessa, me and Pam. Van's shoes are from Pedro
Noshing on mini burgers
That's us with Fiona (far left)
Pam posing with an MK bag :)
Shoes - A girl's dream come true

Spotted a few local personalities, but me being me, I hardly get starstruck. Food and wine was good though - there were mini burgers, some prawn thingy, pasta on spoon and chocolate mousse for dessert. Most of the time us girls were just taking the opportunity to catch up, do a bit of shopping and camwhoring, and then we headed for dinner after.

It was a rather fun night out on an otherwise dreary Friday.

On me:
Jumpsuit and Clutch, Dorothy Perkins / Shoes, Charles and Keith / O.P.I's Brisbane Bronze (nails)
 
On Pam:
Dress, Warehouse / Clutch, Dorothy Perkins / Shoes, Charles and Keith

No comments:

Post a Comment