Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Where Did January Go?

It's the first day of February today. I can't believe how time flies. Chinese New Year is about 10 days away and I'm sure lots of people are thronging the malls doing last minute purchases.

Last year, I did my CNY shopping really early, as early as December the year before. And I couldn't wait for CNY to arrive to wear all my new clothes. This year is a totally different story altogether. I wanted to start shopping earlier and I did, but I couldn't find anything that I liked! So I resorted to last minute hectic trips to the mall and managed to find some bright-coloured clothes to usher in the Year of the Snake.

My calendar for February is quickly filling up. As I make some last minute preparations for CNY, I hope my friends will continue to visit me as they've done so every year. And I can't wait to catch up with a dear friend who's returning from Singapore for the festivities :)

Gong Xi Fa Cai everyone and see you in the Year of the Snake, hopefully with pics of my outfits! To get you in the mood for CNY, here are some oriental stuff that I think will look gorgeous on the dining table and living room.







{#1 Pretty Chinese Lanterns via Pamcake Designs}
{#2 Oriental Tiffin Carrier via Camemberu
{#3 Lady in Cheongsam Painting via Fine Art America}
{#4 Asian-inspired Cushions via Nestify Online}
{#5 Ralph Lauren Teapot and Dessert Set via Trendir}

No comments:

Post a Comment