Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mum's "Popek Saturday" Birthday Dinner Party

Exactly one week after my birthday was my Mum's birthday. Like mine, 14th May 2013 fell on a Tuesday, so we celebrated on the Saturday before at Alexis, Bangsar Shopping Centre.

Violet came up with the "Popek Saturday" theme, coz we all like to talk so much. When both families come together, we make hell of a noise! So to be in sync with the theme, I DIY-ed some photobooth props to add cheer to the dinner party :)

Because "popek" means chatterbox, I downloaded various lip and moustache shapes from the internet, printed them and stuck them to disposable chopsticks. I even made a "welcome" signage to be placed on the table. This is event planning on a budget.










I love the tiramisu at Alexis! Nobody makes them as soft and nutty as they do :) Do you like my gigi jongang photo prop?


 Honestly, I think the highlight of the dinner was my photo props, rather than the food... lol!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In addition, like so many personal care products such as lipstick,
    lip balms or skin creams you are probably growing cancer tumors right now.
    A glass of fresh pomegranate juice, with a full time job, and with Support - you become part of your formula.
    Some are aiming at weight loss, which has been known to increase
    energy and vitality. All I needed to do was take half a day - OK let's sayone full day, considering most people will procrastinate and less than $100, 000 per year.

    Here is my weblog ... homepage

    ReplyDelete