Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Capping off my 30th Birthday in Danang, Vietnam

We returned from Danang, Vietnam last Monday and I went straight to work on Tuesday which sucked :( Nevertheless, we had a super great time there even though the weather was scorching and we all came back with an unwanted tan.

I think I lost a lot of water from sweating so much. We stayed at Ocean Villa Danang, and our villa had a private pool which we really enjoyed. Felt great to return to the villa after walking around in the heat. Most nights we just jumped straight into the pool.

We did all the touristy stuff that tourists do. We hiked up Marble Mountains, went bargaining at Han Market, had afternoon tea at the magnificent 6-star Intercontinental Sun Danang Peninsula Resort atop the Son Tra Peninsula, traipsed through the quaint town of Hoi An, visited night markets, ate, bargained and ate some more. And we even made time to celebrate my birthday (again!) in the villa, seeing that it was the last week of May.

Our villa compound! Wearing a H&M shirt, Forever 21 shorts and toting my Kate Spade bag



At the peak of Marble Moutain

Look at how clean the beach is




Bought the dress from Bali, and loving my Ksubi sunnies

Our villa - number L9

Warehouse dress which I have worn to weddings before

Cake cutting!

At Intercontinental Danang Sun Peninsula



So happy to cap the celebrations off with a holiday! Felt extremely loved and cherished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment